IDC Security Forum 2021
Digital trust is key to business recovery post–COVID-19. Many businesses are undertaking significant re-evaluation of their priorities. On April 27th IDC held Security Forum about digital trust, digital resilience and digital technologies.
During the over three-hour event IDC and its guests discussed how trust enables an organization to successfully emerge from crisis, promotes integration, productivity and change, and determines the quality of interpersonal relations.
- Experts in various fields including security practitioners, e-government advisors or market analysts shared with us a lot of valuable knowledge. Let's emphasize what's most important:
- There is no digital business without digital trust
- Key “building block” of digital trust are cybersecurity, privacy, transparency and business ethics
- Digital trust will only be built if an organization can answer this critical question - is data being used ethically for the benefit of customers?
- There is no such a thing as a a recipe for digital trust. Digital trust is different for every organization and its use as a market differentiator will differ as well.
- We need technologies to build the trust and we need trust to use technologies
The complete agenda, speakers and other event information can be found on the event's website.View Event Details