IDC Directions 2023 Canada
Join IDC Directions 2023 Canada virtual conference on April 20th! This year IDC's thought leaders will present their expert insights, market intelligence, and guidance to help Canadian organizations overcome the global economic slowdown, as well as political, and social disruptions impacting their business.
As we move into the next phase of the economic cycle, the spotlight continues to shine on IT and digital initiatives to help organizations slice through the storms of disruption. At IDC Canada's 2023 Directions: Tech to Scale the Digital Business, we will provide context on:
- The nature of the storms of disruption and reveal the impact they will have on IT priorities in Canada
- How to build trusted digital ecosystems
- How SMBs are turning to technology to weather economic uncertainties
- How organizations are revolutionizing their approach to customer experience
- And how leadership will need to be redefined through and beyond the economic slowdown
Don't miss our annual flagship event including eight mainstage speakers, 2 keynote sessions, 2 fireside chats, and much more. Join us to gain insight into developing strategies, overcoming specific challenges, and finding paths to success.
The complete agenda, speakers and other event information can be found on the event's website.View Event Details