IDC & Arcserve Webinar
IDC studies demonstrate that Digital-First initiatives and programs allow business leaders to reduce cyber risk and increase profits. Digital-First hyper-converged security can give tangible positive business outcomes including a perception of "trustworthiness" in the market among customers, suppliers, and ecosystem partners.
But storing valuable data online can cause a new set of security challenges, which can throw up barriers that demotivate IT, teams. The integration of legacy IT and expanding complexities are other problems that can hinder the move to public and hybrid clouds. This webinar will address those challenges and offer insights and advice on how to overcome them, including 360-degree ransomware defense to help preserve data in the face of a major attack.
Watch this thought-provoking insight focusing on Digital Resilience and Trust, and the latest strategies for secure online data storage and recovery.
• How to prevent major threats like ransomware from penetrating the organization
• A ransomware response playbook with clear steps based on detecting, preventing and responding, and reliable recovery when data is compromised
• Which aspects of cloud adoption are most impacted by concerns over trust
• How European businesses are betting on Digital Resilience for positive long-term business outcomes including achieving IT and cloud-based estates with fewer vulnerabilities
• The application of immutable object storage to keep backup and unstructured data out of the hands of the bad actors
Implementing concepts like proactive ransomware defense and orchestrated recovery requires stepped programs. Solutions need to include protection for data that resides in and is transmitted across on-premises locations, the cloud, and on SaaS platforms, ideally in a one-stop shop.
The complete agenda, speakers and other event information can be found on the event's website.View Event Details
Videos & Presentations
IDC & Arcserve Webinar Recording & Slides
Research Director, Research Director, European Security, IDC UK
Head of Sales at Cristie Data Limited, Arcserve
EMEA Presales Director